Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Way to go!!!

July 22, 2018 12:24PM avatar
Congratulations on having the opportunity to get in some detecting time during the summer heart and dry spell, and especially for chancing upon that nice OLD Mexican silver coin. I seldom get excited at all when I find foreign change because most of it is very modern and close to worthless. But that silver 50ยข piece from south-of-the-border does look nice and it's always exciting to pluck silver. thumbs up

Was that from one of several parks along 'Mirror Pond?' The last good success I had, when I resided there in '91/'92 was at one of the smaller parks on the west side of Mirror Pond, but I don't remember the name of the park. It can be a pleasant place to hang out when it's early and cooler, as you mentioned, and I hope you can take advantage of more early-day opportunities in the coming summer weeks.

I might be travelling through there this coming week on a drive over to White's. What day of the month is your club meeting?

Best of continued success,

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

Finally, silver! Attachments

Remfire 216 July 22, 2018 12:01PM

Re: Finally, silver!

desertsmith 82 July 27, 2018 03:14PM

Finally, silver!

Rich (Utah) 80 July 27, 2018 12:10PM

OregonGregg 102 July 26, 2018 06:31PM

NWCindy 122 July 22, 2018 12:48PM

Sodbuster 105 July 22, 2018 12:25PM

Way to go!!!

Monte 137 July 22, 2018 12:24PM

Re: Way to go!!!

Remfire 106 July 22, 2018 10:09PM

Re: Way to go!!!

Monte 106 July 22, 2018 10:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018