Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remember the 2019 Welcome-to-Hunt Outing dates.

February 03, 2019 05:47AM avatar
They are posted in the Announcements section under 2019's Welcome-to-Hunt Outings and provide the Outing Dates and base Locations for them.

The 10th WTHO will be held this coming May 9th thru 12tth and is based in Ogden, Utah. I will be hosting the 10th Outing and will coordinate the Saturday evening dinner get-together locations. This will provide a lot of older public access parks and other locations for those who enjoy urban Coin & Jewelry Hunting, quite possibly some renovation work access that often is productive in that region, and those who would like a Relic Hunting type adventure can make a day jaunt to several older sites.

The 11th WTHO will be from June 13th thru the 16th and will be based out of Wells, Nevada. Gregg Z., aka Oregon Gregg, will be hosting this outing and coordinate the Saturday evening dinner get-together. Yes, we know we have hunted several old town sites out of Wells, but that's because they are there, they are available, and they have always produced some older and desired coins, trade tokens and neat small artifacts.

Besides, we are taking the new approach of offering anyone the opportunity to be an 'Outing Host' and select the location and dates for the Outings. Gregg stepped up to host this one, picked the place and dates, and I look forward to everyone trying to make it and enjoy a good time and have some success, both on this adventure in June and the Outing in May.

Yes, we know the 10th WTHO and 11th WTHO each happen to include to include Mother's Day in May and Father's Day in June, but that's just the way it happened to turn out. Take advantage of it if you're a Gal or a Guy and use it as an excuse to get away and have an enjoyable experience.

Specific Outing information will me e-mailed to all of those on the Welcome-to-Hunt Outing Contact List. If you're not on it and want to find out more about the open-to-anyone Outings we hold (and this is our 5th year of having these Outings), simply e-mail me at: monte@ahrps.org

Be sure to include the following:

Name
Mailing Address
Contact Phone Number
Contact E-Mail

Just ask me to add you to the WTHO Contact List and I'll do so and send you the most recent Outing information.

Wishing the best of success in 2019 to everyone!

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher:(2), Nokta-Makro:(4), Teknetics:(2), Tesoro:(2), White's:(1)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Remember the 2019 Welcome-to-Hunt Outing dates.

Monte 119 February 03, 2019 05:47AM

Be prepared, May 9th is just 10 weeks from tomorrow. N/T

Monte 40 February 26, 2019 07:04AM

Re: Be prepared, May 9th is just 10 weeks from tomorrow.

Druid 55 February 26, 2019 12:27PM

Preparing for a Welcome-to-Hunt Outing.

Monte 60 February 26, 2019 11:38PM

Re: Preparing for a Welcome-to-Hunt Outing.

Druid 63 February 27, 2019 02:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018