Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coming soon: A new Historic Era Map & Photo Forum

May 22, 2019 08:11AM avatar
I hope to have it up and ready this coming week.

The Historic Era Map & Photo Forum will not be an open-discussion or open-posting Forum.

It will simply be a Forum with old Maps and old Photos that will be alphabetically organized so readers can view the contributed material. If anyone wants to comment on or discuss any particular photo(s) they are welcome to do that on the General Metal Detecting Forum.

Everyone is invited to share any researched early era site, be it a RR site such as a Depot, Construction Camp, or associated Town. It might be a Stage Stop, a popular Ferry site, a military Camp or Fort or battle site. Perhaps an old Recreation Resort, a Picnic Grove, or possibly a long-gone Dance Hall site. Maybe some type of Mining Camp, or any former and now ghosted Town from long ago.

This will take two-steps:

Step 1 you e-mail the information and link to me at monte@ahrps.org

In the Subject box type some site description, such as: M&P info for Lonesome Gulch, Texas and in the e-mail body add the links to the Maps and/or Photos and any descriptive info that would be helpful.

Step 2 I will compile the information, then organize and post it as needed on the Forum in alphabetical order by State and then my location.

NOTE: If you want your name or e-mail added to any material you send for me to post, please let me know to add your info, or to not add your info as a contributor.

Working on the new Forum starting later today.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher: 1, Nokta-Makro: 3, Teknetics: 1, Tesoro: 2, White's: 2, XP: 1
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2019 10:52AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Coming soon: A new Historic Era Map & Photo Forum

Monte 154 May 22, 2019 08:11AM

→ → Historic Era Reference Site: Maps - Photos - Printed Materials

Monte 133 May 22, 2019 11:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

WM6
Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018