Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

→ → Historic Era Reference Site: Maps - Photos - Printed Materials

May 22, 2019 11:13AM avatar
Historic Era Reference Site: Maps - Photos - Printed Materials

A new name for a Reference Collection of Maps - Photos - Printed Materials. The latter will be references to specific Books related to a specific site, or a newsprint and other printed material about specific locations from that era of life and activity. All of the maps, Photos and reference and copies of Printed Material will be submitted for review, then I will post it in the proper alphabetical listing as needed.

If you would like your name included as the source provider of the information, let me know. If you would prefer to not have your name listed, also let me know. I am working on this new Reference Site that will be usable by anyone. Please e-mail reference donations and site links, and any contributing information to me at: monte@ahrps.org I hope to start this new site within the week.

This will be a closed Reference location and open discussions about specific site information can be brought up on the General Metal Detecting Forum.

Important: The supplied submissions will be for Information and Research use. It is the individual's responsibility to check and verify the property owner and secure site access permission on their own.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher: F-44, Nokta-Makro: FORS CoRe and FORS Relic,
Tesoro: Bandido II µMAX and Silver Sabre µMAX, White's: XLT, XP: ORX
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2019 11:15AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Coming soon: A new Historic Era Map & Photo Forum

Monte 123 May 22, 2019 08:11AM

→ → Historic Era Reference Site: Maps - Photos - Printed Materials

Monte 107 May 22, 2019 11:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018