Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jobs, trips and visits.

July 23, 2019 06:24PM avatar
Pleased to hear you have a new job as that might give you more detecting opportunity since you likely have weekends off. Maybe even a little better income with the new job.

As for making one of the trips to a WTHO next year, I hope you'll be able to fit in at least one of the outings.

Plus, as I've mentioned before, you're always welcome to email or call me and let me know if you have some time to get away for a short detecting jaunt over to this side of the state. There are a lot of places to search, or at least a lot of ground to cover during a search, that aren't too far from where I live in Vale.

Matter of fact, I'm going to take advantage of one or two sites early tomorrow. We hit 102° on Monday, and it's still hot and staying hot for a while. But I think Gregg is joining me tomorrow at the crack of light for some detecting in the morning when it's going to be about 10° cooler up there. A real early start should give us an hour or two, or maybe three, and we just might get lucky and chance upon something good.

As for visits, I hope to make it over to the Portland metro area sometime in the next few weeks. I could send you an e-mail, but I still need to have your mailing address for the Outing Contact List info, to include a phone number. When you get a chance you could just e-mail that to me. I would appreciate it.

And if I get over there for a visit, we might be fortunate enough to find some renovation work that would let us get into some older targets.

Enjoy that cooler weather you have over there, and I hope you get out soon for some detecting.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Regular-Use Outfit: Nokta / Makro: FORS CoRe, FORS Relic, Racer 2 and Simplex+ .. Teknetics: T2+
Tesoro: Bandido II µMAX and Silver Sabre µMAX .. White's modified IDX Pro .. XP: ORX
A Handy Loaner Unit: Fisher: F-44
Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' -- Detector Pro Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2019 03:31AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Back from the road trip, got to beep a couple spots. Attachments

Jadon_PDX 204 July 17, 2019 12:34PM

Glad to hear you got away to escape Oregon and work.

Monte 97 July 21, 2019 11:47AM

Re: Glad to hear you got away to escape Oregon and work.

Jadon_PDX 83 July 23, 2019 10:54AM

Jobs, trips and visits.

Monte 93 July 23, 2019 06:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018