Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Detecting pioneer site in WA State. Great relics. Help identify

DOP
September 13, 2020 06:13PM
Hi everybody, my 14 year old son and I are brand new to this site. We have been metal detecting pioneer logging and mining sites in the mountains of Washington state and have uncovered some amazing relics and artifacts. Including silver pocket watch, personal effects, handtools, and other relics from the era of the early days of logging. We have made some significant discoveries and we’re hoping to share them with anyone who might be interested in logging in the early days of the pacific northwest development.discoveries. I was actually just trying to continue to keep my son thinking I was cool for just a little bit longer,… And then we come up with some actual great stuff! Now he is hooked as well. Anyway, I hope this is OK to post a couple of videos that we made. Please forgive us if it’s a foul, there is no advertising, or monetary interests involved, and we would really appreciate your feedback and insights.

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]
Subject Author Views Posted

Detecting pioneer site in WA State. Great relics. Help identify

DOP 69 September 13, 2020 06:13PM

Re: Detecting pioneer site in WA State. Great relics. Help identify

NWCindy 49 September 13, 2020 09:18PM

Re: Detecting pioneer site in WA State. Great relics. Help identify

NWCindy 53 September 13, 2020 07:56PM

Again, 'Welcome' to the AHRPS Forums ... No problem posting links like that here, either.

Monte 49 September 13, 2020 07:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 49
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020