Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Attendance -

February 27, 2021 12:29PM avatar
UtahRich
Hey Monte,

I'm hoping there will be a greater ability to travel this coming June for those interested in attending.
I hope so as well, and I think more are in a travel mood than this time last year. Besides, getting out in the higher elevation, fresh high-desert air is always a good refreshing thing.

UtahRich
AND, I'm hoping your recovery from this nasty bug going around is complete and you're able to get out and use some of those detectors you've prep'd for the coming season.
Unfortunately, my recovery is moving along a lot slower than I had hoped for. I have physical therapy coming to my place twice a week now and it's kind of helping, but my additional loss in strength and mobility is sure hampering my getting around. A couple more months I hope to see some improvement as I need to get back out detecting when winter goes away.

UtahRich
I know it's a LOOOOONG drive from Texas to Nevada and you're gyrocopter has been grounded, but it would be nice to have you up and at'em in Wells this June if you can swing it. thumbs up

Rich -
I'm still here in Oregon. One buyer offer we accepted yesterday, and the gal changed her mind and thought she was going to be spending too much money. Going with another bid today, but it will take a little longer to process due to an inspection and their funding going through. I wish I had some cash on hand now as I have narrowed my house search down to three homes available right now, and the most recent looks like a great deal in a good area. Now to get mine sold so I can move.

Yes, gyro-copters and all other air-type conveyances are off my list, but if I get moved and settled before the outing, and am up to it, I'd make a trip to Utah to see kids and grand-kids and that would put me a short drive from Wells. I just need to get mended up and mobile enough again. My detectors, hanging on my den wall, are all encouraging my progress as well.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
325-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted, for the tasks I'll take on.
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive & ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. N/M Green edition
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2021 07:56AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

I announced the 13th WTHO just five days ago on the General MD Forum ....

Monte 82 February 26, 2021 07:23AM

Attendance -

UtahRich 52 February 26, 2021 10:59PM

My Attendance -

Monte 65 February 27, 2021 12:29PM

Boxcar Monte

OregonGregg 55 February 27, 2021 05:00PM

Re: Boxcar Monte

Kickindirt 54 February 27, 2021 06:58PM

D&P-OR 56 February 27, 2021 08:17PM

jmaryt 62 February 27, 2021 09:47PM

Diet Dr. Pepper always travels with me. N/T

Monte 45 February 28, 2021 07:58AM

Re: Diet Dr. Pepper always travels with me.

D&P-OR 46 February 28, 2021 11:36AM

jmaryt 55 February 27, 2021 06:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 50
Record Number of Guests: 859 on February 28, 2021