Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Only 7 weeks from yesterday. .... Are you prepared? thinkingconfused smiley

April 23, 2021 04:15AM avatar
What is two days short of 7 weeks away? The 13th WTHO out of Wells, Nevada, of course.smiling bouncing smiley

Are YOU prepare for the Outing yet? Double-checking on things like:

• Figure your dedicated time for the 9th thru 13th Outing days in June..

• Consider inviting / including a family member or friend for these great get-togethers.

• Double-check your detectors and search coils to make sure they are in good working condition.

Note: I said detectors because it's always good to have at least two devices to complement each other or in case of break-down.

• Maybe have a spare, older phone or small camera to photograph some of your finds. (Older phone just in case you lose it.winking smiley)

• Don't forget extra batteries for both detector and pinpointer, or charging cords if using 'modern' rechargeable devices.

• Detecting gear belt with recovery pouch and durable hand-digger.

And any other things you might want to have on-hand.

We should not wait until Outing time to break out our detector, either, and should be getting out as often as possible to find stuff, have fun, and make sure we are in sync with our equipment so we up our chances for success.

Just some reminders ....

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II µMAX .. Silver Sabre µMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Only 7 weeks from yesterday. .... Are you prepared? thinkingconfused smiley

Monte 159 April 23, 2021 04:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021