Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"... to TX, to find new treasures and new hunting partners."

May 07, 2021 10:38AM avatar
I haven't found either, yet. Still looking for people as well as good places to hunt. Doubt I'll find another Gregg because so many people have drifted to other brand so detectors. You have what works and works well. You have 'back-ups' should their be a failure in years to come. And most folks are more into urban coin sites than you are. Nope, you'r more of a one-of-a-kind and, in these days, few and far between.

One other thing for sure, I sure do not have a 'Rippville', 'Lost', 'Lone Tree', 'Lonesome Arch' of 'Switch-back' anywhere nearby like there is up in that area. Just prepping myself for more door knocking to try and find some older places to hunt .... but nothing as old as the above.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

the yellow brick road....

UtahRich 169 May 06, 2021 11:52PM

Re: the yellow brick road....

Monte 125 May 07, 2021 05:16AM

Re: the yellow brick gutter....

OregonGregg 91 May 07, 2021 07:34AM

Hunting buddies...

UtahRich 99 May 07, 2021 06:17PM

"... to TX, to find new treasures and new hunting partners."

Monte 95 May 07, 2021 10:38AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021