Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's almost midnight in Nevada, that means ...

June 12, 2021 12:32AM avatar
It will soon be Saturday morning, the 12th. The start of the last 2 days for the 13th WTHO, and I wish I would have been able to make it this year. Instead I'm dealing with cleaning and repairing the home I moved to in Texas.

However oh, I have only heard from a couple of people so far on the outing and I hear of at least one 12 and a half cent trade-token, and coins such as a 'V' and Shield Nickel, Seated Liberty Dime and Quarter, Chinese Cash Coins and typical age-old artifacts being found. With Saturday & Sunday left to find stuff, we ought to have some good reports from participants showing up by Monday here on the forum.

I am looking for new Outing sites in different areas / states for future get-togethers. If anyone has any suggestions, anywhere here in the USA, please email me.

I'm looking forward to reports from all participants on their success, as well as their thoughts and opinions about all the characters who showed up to have fun. We had several new participants this time and I know at least one of them has made a good find oh, and I hope others will do the same.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

It's almost midnight in Nevada, that means ...

Monte 128 June 12, 2021 12:32AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021