Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Outing is over ... Random Drawing Results. smiling bouncing smiley

September 12, 2022 12:16AM avatar
UtMike was under the weather and unable to make it to my place for the drawing. So, I riled on one of the other older residents here at Westwood Village Mobile Home Park to assist with the drawings. I scootered own to the clubhouse and 'Randomly' selected someone to reach in and pull out a winner.

Numbers: There were a totals of 12 people who made the Outing, and that includes me so my name is in for two drawings. Random Attendance and Tesoro brand. There were 5 names in for using a Minelab brand, 5 for using a Nokta / Makro brand, also 2 names in the jug for using an XP brand. For the random 'Brand Drawing' the prize is a $50 bill. As shown earlier and below are the Major Prize, and 6 additional prizes and they are drawn for in order, with the first name, naturally being for the Major Prize. See the list of 'Winners' below. If you are not close enough for hand delivery, your Prize will be mailed to you and you will be e-mailed the USPS Tracking Number.

Random Drawing:

Major Prize: Brand New Garrett Razor Relic Shovel ..... Winner → Mark D.
Prize #1.. Rechargeable Flashlight & Headlight ............. Winner → Clint D.
Prize #2.. Garrett Hand Digger w/Sheath ....................... Winner → Lisa M.
Prize #3.. Quantum Flashlight ........................................ Winner → Dave S.
Prize #4.. White's Hand Digger W/Sheath ...................... Winner → Syd
Prize #5.. Quantum Flashlight ........................................ Winner → Kelly D.
Prize #6.. Quantum Flashlight ........................................ Winner → Mike M.
Prize #7.. Stanly Hand Digger w/Sheath ........................ Winner → Gregg Z.

$50 by the Brand:

Minelab ............. Winner → Syd
Nokta / Makro ... Winner → Rich H.
Tesoro ...........,.,. Winner → Monte Jr.
XP ..................... Winner → Kelly D.

If you are a winner, please e-mail me your Mailing Address and I will get the prizes shipped off this week.

Thanks for your participation. smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Vista X (and two more coming soon) .. F19 .. F75+ .. FORS Relic .. Bandido II µMAX .. Silver Sabre µMAX
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2022 08:12AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Random Drawing info for 15th WTHO.

Monte 77 September 08, 2022 09:08AM

Outing is over ... Random Drawing Results. smiling bouncing smiley

Monte 42 September 12, 2022 12:16AM

Thank you Monte

Utmike 32 September 12, 2022 02:05AM

Yes, 'group outings' to those sites are over .....

Monte 33 September 12, 2022 08:32AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 49