Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AHRPS "Forum Rules" as such.

January 17, 2023 02:31AM avatar
While not printed, it is just common sense for the most part. No obscene language or photos; Don't get nasty and negative about a Registered Forum Member; Don't be too negative about individuals who are not Approved Registered Members, etc.

There are a few, maybe 3, who I have Un-Approved and they are no longer here or welcome due to some spam attempts or gross negative comments about an individual.

Then there are several people, especially noted on a few other Forums, or were on some of them, who I have NOT Approved and will not. They are not going to be a pain in the backside for the AHRPS Forums. I prefer not to 'edit' posts, but have if the individuals are associated with negative comments, and I will also delete any links to them or their websites. Who? Most can figure it out. I will not support their cause.

Now, for Forum desires, and they are very simple. Post anything that is useful and informative for readers, such as they type of sites hunted, the make and model detector and coil and settings used, Good and bad opinions about detectors used and other equipment. Naturally, any posts that relate to a WTHO or other event attended.

So, Mike, you certainly didn't do anything wrong, but one thing you are welcome to do is post a link to this fellows site to help us all learn more about Trade Tokens. I know I will gladly make use of it for some of the unknowns I have found through the years.

Thank You,

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Legend .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Trade Token Research

Utmike 81 January 16, 2023 10:21PM

Website

Utmike 56 January 17, 2023 08:11AM

AHRPS "Forum Rules" as such.

Monte 61 January 17, 2023 02:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20