Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It was a good day for both of us.

March 18, 2017 12:27PM avatar
One readable token each, one round and worn or damaged disc, and one 1902 US coin.

The Ranch Owner chased Oregon Gregg off last fall. He also fired his son and who gave use the 'OK' in 2012, fired the Ranch Forman who gave us the OK in 2013, fired the next two Ranch Foremen who I never spoke with but Gregg spoke with one of them, and took over being his ornery self and would have likely fired anyone else he had a mind to. Many ranch workers quit due to low pay, so that now limits access to only two smaller private pieces of property, and that usually takes a good bribe to get the "OK.' Those properties don't look like they did when you were out in 'Rippville' because of all the disabled vehicles and all sorts of ghetto and slum-like debris all over those tow places.

Hillside? There are hills on both the East and West side of the townsite, and both have their share of metal objects to be found ... especially if you don't mind finding spent bullets one direction and ample rusty junk the other direction. But we hunted those areas a little back when we had a limited 'OK' access.

Time to find other old sites to hunt. Did you say you ARE or ARE NOT going to make the May (Nevada) or June (Eastern Oregon) WTHO?

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: I rely on an assortment of personal favorites I happen to like that work for me when and where I need them.
Pinpointers: Makro & Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... Detector Pro's Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Preparing for a Friday Adventure!

Monte 707 March 17, 2017 02:56AM

Was a rough coin/token kinda day. Attachments

OregonGregg 505 March 18, 2017 11:19AM

Re: Was a rough coin/token kinda day.

Remfire 542 March 18, 2017 07:59PM

NWCindy 565 March 18, 2017 11:34AM

It was a good day for both of us.

Monte 552 March 18, 2017 12:27PM

Re: It was a good day for both of us.

NWCindy 578 March 18, 2017 03:21PM

OregonGregg 521 March 18, 2017 11:50AM

NWCindy 507 March 18, 2017 12:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018