March 02, 2018 12:37PM avatar
Just a reminder for readers, especially those on the current WTHO Contact List, I am working at gathering names of who plans to attend which of the three WTHO's so I have a good head-count in advance. It is March 2nd and out 7th WTHO here in Eastern Oregon will start just seven weeks from yesterday, so be sure to e-mail me soon as to which of the three Outings you plan to participate in.

For new readers, the Welcome-to-Hunt Outings are just that, a 'welcome' for anyone to come and join a great group of detecting enthusiasts as we search old places, such as Railroading era ghost towns, in May, and three Gold Mining era ghost towns here in Eastern Oregon the end of April. There Outings are open to anyone. To get on the WTHO Contact List, simply e-mail me your Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number and E-Mail contact address. This list is kept confidential. I purged the names of those who didn't contact me to stay on the Contact List so it is current, and it is not shared.

You can go to the 2018 WTHO Dates and Locations on the Announcements at this link.

If you have any questions, or would like to get placed on the WTHO Contact List, please e-mail me directly. I will be e-mailing everyone who is current on the WTHO Contact List this weekend, the 3nd or 4th, with some updated information.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: I rely on an assortment of personal favorites I happen to like that work for me when and where I need them.
Pinpointers: Makro & Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... Detector Pro's Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Upcoming April and May Welcome-to-Hunt Outings.

Monte 484 March 02, 2018 12:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018