Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Gone where???confused smiley

September 13, 2019 08:57PM
It ain't just the after market coils that bite the dust Gregg.-----I had a 5" Nokta coil "blow up" also.----Then there was that time when the pinpointer feature on a Fors Relic "blew up".-----Unfortunately NOTHING is perfect!tongue sticking out smiley
OregonGregg
Its "Gone With The Wind" smiling smiley I promised Monte I wouldn't tell anyone that I traded him for an old Extra Fors Core he had sitting around.

So Del, what you and Patsy been up to?? Have you been out detecting finding lots of treasure?

Plus now I'm really getting an ear full. I didn't have a small Makro coil to go with it so I put a Brand new NEL Snake Coil with it when I traded.

Well I just talked to him and he put the new NEL Coil on and it blew up...........thankfully he dug around in his many tote accessories bags and I'll be darned he found a 5" Makro coil for it. So he said I could have my "Snake" paperweight back smiling smiley Plus I gotta hear it now about aftermarket coils......when I delivered it I insisted he try the Snake coil......I told him guaranteed he would love it..........oops!!!!................
Subject Author Views Posted

FS Brand New Racer 2 w /Extras Attachments

OregonGregg 123 September 10, 2019 10:32AM

Machine is gone. N/T

OregonGregg 31 September 13, 2019 12:45PM

Gone where???confused smiley N/T

D&P-OR 38 September 13, 2019 03:17PM

OregonGregg 66 September 13, 2019 05:33PM

D&P-OR 73 September 13, 2019 08:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018