Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coils for various machines for sale

August 22, 2020 05:40PM
Have Whites sport 6” and a sport 6x9 . These fit the mx7 and the Mx sport . Used once . Look new and work like new. Next are 2 Nokta coils for the Anfibio and or the Kruzer . One is the 7” coil and one is the 6x9 coil lightly used. Also have the two lower rods and the external battery holder and headphone adapter . All like new and work like new . Also 2 Deus coils . One is the 9” LF coil and the other is the 11” LF coil . No warranty but they hold a good charge . Lightly used . Have 4 sets of headphones lightly used except for the TDK wireless headphones . Slight corrosion in both the transmitter and the headphones battery compartments but they still work . The others are the Whites prostars, Whites Star lites, koss qz99 and garretts treasure sound headphones . These are all lightly used and work fine . They are mostly in original packaging . Oh forgot , also have a black max 5.3 coil for the 6.59 older whites machines . If interested in any or all (lol) let me know . Please take into consideration shipping costs when you make an offer . Thank you and HH. Ps. I can send pics if interested in any of the above. Albert548moa@yahoo.com. Forgot to add (getting old) I can accept PayPal gift or posta mo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2020 05:46PM by Albert.
Subject Author Views Posted

Coils for various machines for sale

Albert 121 August 22, 2020 05:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020