Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need something? I contact Kickindirt !!

June 24, 2021 03:30PM avatar
I've contacted Joel for several detectors and search coils and a few other things, and if he has it or can get it, it ends up on my porch very quickly.

As most readers know, I recently acquired a beautiful XP ORX from OregonGregg that came with the 9" X35 coil. I have favored the 5X9.5 HF coil for the serious Relic Hunting in very dense Iron with the ORX models I've had in the last year or two. I had an X35 coil before but at the time it just didn't seem to do anything for me. So, I contacted Joel about a trade and some other things.

Joel was quick to get back to me and work out a deal for me to trade that X35 toward an elliptical High Frequency coil, but ......

I started reading posts by Remfire, UtahRich and others the past two days and watching videos my Gary Blackwell at night and decided there must be something to it. So I contacted Joel, let him know I decided to keep the X35 coil as a backup to compliment my elliptical HF coil and just adjust the amount that I owe them for that new coil and an Mi6 pinpointer plus an armband control holder.

He was very quick to get back to me and let me know how much I owe him, and now I'm all set and outfitted with a great, lightweight, detector. I guess I'm fortunate that we have a member on our Forums who just can't seem to handle the flavor of that XP flavored stuff, and another who is a very good dealer. Combined, their 'team work' resulted in me adding one more back in my Detector Outfit.

Thank You both. smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Need something? I contact Kickindirt !!

Monte 219 June 24, 2021 03:30PM

Re: Need something? I contact Kickindirt !!

Mon Valley Searcher 122 July 02, 2021 08:34AM

Kickindirt 128 July 02, 2021 09:12PM

Kickindirt 115 June 25, 2021 08:07PM

DirtDigger 124 June 24, 2021 04:12PM

D&P-OR 131 June 24, 2021 03:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021