Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Need something? I contact Kickindirt !!

June 24, 2021 03:54PM
Monte, Monte----I hate to say I "told you so"---but---I told you so that you were making a mistake getting rid of that other ORX you had.-----Well, look at it this way---you made a young fella back there in Kansas (Randy) VERY HAPPY getting that other one (ORX) you had.------and-----you made a young fella out here in Oregon (Gregg) VERY HAPPY taking that one (ORX) off his hands!-----Life is good!!!!thumbs upgrinning smiley
Monte
I've contacted Joel for several detectors and search coils and a few other things, and if he has it or can get it, it ends up on my porch very quickly.

As most readers know, I recently acquired a beautiful XP ORX from OregonGregg that came with the 9" X35 coil. I have favored the 5X9.5 HF coil for the serious Relic Hunting in very dense Iron with the ORX models I've had in the last year or two. I had an X35 coil before but at the time it just didn't seem to do anything for me. So, I contacted Joel about a trade and some other things.

Joel was quick to get back to me and work out a deal for me to trade that X35 toward an elliptical High Frequency coil, but ......

I started reading posts by Remfire, UtahRich and others the past two days and watching videos my Gary Blackwell at night and decided there must be something to it. So I contacted Joel, let him know I decided to keep the X35 coil as a backup to compliment my elliptical HF coil and just adjust the amount that I owe them for that new coil and an Mi6 pinpointer plus an armband control holder.

He was very quick to get back to me and let me know how much I owe him, and now I'm all set and outfitted with a great, lightweight, detector. I guess I'm fortunate that we have a member on our Forums who just can't seem to handle the flavor of that XP flavored stuff, and another who is a very good dealer. Combined, their 'team work' resulted in me adding one more back in my Detector Outfit.

Thank You both. smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Monte

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2021 03:56PM by D&P-OR.
Subject Author Views Posted

Need something? I contact Kickindirt !!

Monte 220 June 24, 2021 03:30PM

Mon Valley Searcher 122 July 02, 2021 08:34AM

Kickindirt 128 July 02, 2021 09:12PM

Kickindirt 115 June 25, 2021 08:07PM

DirtDigger 124 June 24, 2021 04:12PM

D&P-OR 131 June 24, 2021 03:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021