Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FS: Garrett Master Hunter TR-Discriminator ... $150

November 21, 2022 05:28PM avatar
Another one of the very popular detectors from the mid-'70s, this is the Master Hunter. That means, in Garrett lingo, it was the top of that line and came with two search coils. One measures about 8" the other is more of an oblong or oval-shaped 12'X15" coil (close measurements), which today we describe as a Double-D since this model had the two DD's before they switched over to Concentrics. This is the Master Hunter TR-Discriminator and not a VLF/TR-Disc.

I do have an 86 Page. book Garrett provided in January 1977 called:

Garrett's Complete Metal/Mineral Detector Operating Manual for BFO - TR - VLF/TR detectors that covers this model. The gal who had it before I acquired it several years ago bought it new in 1976.

It works, and has helped demonstrate some of the performance we once had when I held my seminars. They could do things that many of our current, 'modern' detectors struggle with.

$150 includes the detector, both coils, the 86 Pg. booklet, and shipping via Priority Mail in the lower 48 states.

Just e-mail me at either address in my Signature.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Inca .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2022 05:06PM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

FS: Garrett Master Hunter TR-Discriminator ... $150

Monte 56 November 21, 2022 05:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29