Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FS: Makro Racer 2, two-coil package.

November 21, 2022 05:50PM avatar
Here you go with a very clean, up-to-date model with all the settings and performance you need!

features include All Metal, 2-Tone, 3-Tone, beach and Deep mode, . Iron Audio Volume in all the Disc. modes, and it has the standard 7X11 DD coil plus, better still in my opinion, the really desired 5X9½ open-frame DD coil. Includes weather covers and the Makro Wireless Headphones.

Also include free shipping to you in the lower 48 states via Priority Mail for quicker, safer delivery. All this for only $350

Contact me at either e-mail address below and get a really versatile general-purpose detector, or make it a back-up, or one to keep in your vehicle for daily travels in case you chance upon a potentially good site.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Inca .. Silver Sabre µMAX .. Bandido II µMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

FS: Makro Racer 2, two-coil package.

Monte 110 November 21, 2022 05:50PM

SOLD . Pending payment N/T

Monte 29 November 24, 2022 11:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25