Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Detectors FOR TRADE ►► WANTED Killer B 'Hornets'

June 15, 2017 11:14AM avatar
Hearing loss is frustrating!!

I do like to use my 2.4 Gig. wireless headphones with my Nokta Impact's when it is hot or I'm working headphone cable-snagging brush, but other than that I need to have my favorite headphones on my head. Those are the Killer B 'Hornet' model. I like them on my Primary-Use Nokta's and Tesoro's as well as my Secondary/Back-Up units, and since I can sometimes be forgetful I want to have multiple sets to keep in each vehicle, a camp trailer, and a set for 'back-up' in my accessory tote.

Not the 'Wasp', 'Stinger' or any other model ... ONLY the Killer B 'Hornet' models.

So here is what I am offering in trade for Brand New sets of 'Hornet' headphones. I don't want used, damaged, or old specimens. Just NEW so I can register them for warranty service.

I will trade the following as described:

White's XLT e-series w/the newer 950 coil and NiCad rechargeable battery set-up. Used, but straight and works fine. ... 2 New sets of Killer B 'Hornet' headphones + $30

Tesoro 'original' Bandido w/8" coil (brown). Also very good used condition and works well. (Hotter than mine!) ... 1 New set of Killer B 'Hornet' headphones + $20

You can include Cash or US Postal Money Order with the 'Hornet' headphones, and I ONLY ship in the lower 48 states.

Not interested in any other trades or different headphones.

If you have a new set(s) of Killer B 'Hornet' headphones with the blank Warranty Card, contact me by e-mail regarding the detector model(s) you would like to trade for. If you are a Killer B brand Headphone Dealer, you have a great price to start with and can use three sets and acquire both of the detectors for a bargain!

Just e-mail me: monte@stinkwaterwells.com or at monte@ahrps.org

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
~ Trading Post ~

A place to share fond memories of old alkali desert favorite sites in Utah, Nevada, and Eastern Oregon and other detecting travels. To rendezvous with fellow detectorists and trade experiences from our metal detecting adventures, opinions on a variety of old and new detectors, share detecting techniques, and discuss potential hunt sites.

My Regular-Use Detectors:
Nokta: Impact w/5" DD, Impact w/5X9½ DD, Relic w/5" DD, Relic w/5½X10 Concentric, CoRe w/'OOR' and CoRe w/7X11 DD
Tesoro: Vaquero, Bandido, Bandido II µMAX, Silver Sabre µMAX each w/6" Concentric and Mojave w/7" Concentric

Other Specialty Use Detectors from:
Compass, Makro and Nokta
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand, NOT in my order of preference for use. Additional search coils on-hand in accessory bag.

Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using the Killer B 'Hornet'.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com
monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2017 11:17AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Detectors FOR TRADE ►► WANTED Killer B 'Hornets'

Monte 72 June 15, 2017 11:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Guests: 182 on September 16, 2016