Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Detectors FOR TRADE ►► WANTED Killer B 'Hornets'

June 15, 2017 11:14AM avatar
Hearing loss is frustrating!!

I do like to use my 2.4 Gig. wireless headphones with my Nokta Impact's when it is hot or I'm working headphone cable-snagging brush, but other than that I need to have my favorite headphones on my head. Those are the Killer B 'Hornet' model. I like them on my Primary-Use Nokta's and Tesoro's as well as my Secondary/Back-Up units, and since I can sometimes be forgetful I want to have multiple sets to keep in each vehicle, a camp trailer, and a set for 'back-up' in my accessory tote.

Not the 'Wasp', 'Stinger' or any other model ... ONLY the Killer B 'Hornet' models.

So here is what I am offering in trade for Brand New sets of 'Hornet' headphones. I don't want used, damaged, or old specimens. Just NEW so I can register them for warranty service.

I will trade the following as described:

White's XLT e-series w/the newer 950 coil and NiCad rechargeable battery set-up. Used, but straight and works fine. ... 2 New sets of Killer B 'Hornet' headphones + $30

Tesoro 'original' Bandido w/8" coil (brown). Also very good used condition and works well. (Hotter than mine!) ... 1 New set of Killer B 'Hornet' headphones + $20

You can include Cash or US Postal Money Order with the 'Hornet' headphones, and I ONLY ship in the lower 48 states.

Not interested in any other trades or different headphones.

If you have a new set(s) of Killer B 'Hornet' headphones with the blank Warranty Card, contact me by e-mail regarding the detector model(s) you would like to trade for. If you are a Killer B brand Headphone Dealer, you have a great price to start with and can use three sets and acquire both of the detectors for a bargain!

Just e-mail me: monte@stinkwaterwells.com or at monte@ahrps.org

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

My Regular-Use Detectors:
Nokta:
Impact w/7" C., Impact w/5X9½ DD, Relic w/5" DD, Relic w/5½X10 C., Relic w/7X11 DD, CoRe w/'OOR' DD and CoRe w/7X11 DD
Tesoro:
Vaquero w/6" C., Bandido II µMAX w/6" C., Silver Sabre µMAX w/6" C. and Mojave w/7" C.

Other Specialty Use Detectors from:
Compass, Makro, Nokta and Tesoro
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand, NOT in my order of preference for use. Additional search coils on-hand in accessory bags.

Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using the Killer B 'Hornet'.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2017 11:17AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Detectors FOR TRADE ►► WANTED Killer B 'Hornets'

Monte 193 June 15, 2017 11:14AM

All detectors and accessories are GONE ... However I am still looking for deals on Killer B 'Hornet' headphones.

Monte 74 July 16, 2017 06:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Guests: 182 on September 16, 2016