Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

White's IDX Pro and three coils

February 12, 2018 07:32PM
Hello,

I have a very nice IDX Pro for sale with a Black Max 950 coil and I am including a blue max 600 coil and also a 350 snooper coil. In addition I have included a white's bullseye II pin pointer. All coils have a coil cover. The IDX Pro is in very good condition (8 out of 10), You might think higher if I could get the images to load. Everything listed here is in perfect working order and has served me well for the years that I have owned them. I am also including a brand new (still in the box) padded metal detector carrying case, a brand new finds carrying bag and a set of white's headphones. The price is $500.00 shipped any where in the lower 48 states. I will accept a postal money order. I am attempting to add pictures but the site doesn't seem to want to let me. Monte, if your out there, give me some guidance for down loading images. I haven't been on the site in a while but I have bought and sold with Monte. My detectors are what they are advertised to be. No B.S. here. Thanks for looking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2018 07:59PM by Cortus.
Subject Author Views Posted

White's IDX Pro and three coils

Cortus 304 February 12, 2018 07:32PM

Re: Here are the White's IDX Pro and 3 coils Photos Attachments

Cortus 331 February 13, 2018 07:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018