Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ANY dedicated Coin Hunter or savvy Relic Hunter ought to jump on this deal!

June 06, 2018 07:48AM avatar
I have my recently acquired Classic ID w/modifications and a choice Ferret coil mounted and Pro Scan 8"" on a spare rod in my Accessory Coil Tote. It is in exceptionally clean condition .. but your Classic ID is closer to pristine! I've seen it an admired the condition. And with the standard Pro Scan 8" and the 6½" and 4" coils to complement it to add versatility for dense iron contaminated sites, this makes a package that any avid Coin Hunter could add to their arsenal, or a Relic Hunted might consider for hunting really ugly debris fields.

I enjoy my modern and more digitally-designed detectors from White's (two MX-7's), Nokta (two FORS Relic's and FORS CoRe's) and Makro (Racer 2), but there are a few former favorites I have added back in my permanent Regular-Use Detector Team this year (Tesoro Bandido II, White's XLT and modified Classic ID) due to their proven in-the-field performance.

If I didn't have my Classic ID in my arsenal now I would have jumped on your offer of a choice specimen with 3 search coils and the nice hard case. I know several Minelab and XP owners, and others, who could benefit from having this unit in their detector arsenal to complement what they are using for the tough dense iron debris sites we often search.

Matter-of-fact, I think I go get in a little early morning Coin Hunting with the Classic ID right now!

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2018 07:50AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

For Sale Whites Classic ID - 3 coil package. Attachments

OregonGregg 368 June 05, 2018 12:24PM

ANY dedicated Coin Hunter or savvy Relic Hunter ought to jump on this deal!

Monte 190 June 06, 2018 07:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018