Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A 4th Nokta. Relic?

August 05, 2018 10:06AM avatar
I know that Nokta and Makro have been producing very good detectors, and they currently are, yet you follow some forums and it seems like some people out there want to have more updates for the Impact or they're troubled with indecision, I guess, and wondering what new models are in the future.

The Racer 2 has seen a lot of popularity and it is still one of the best general-purpose detectors on the market and at an exceptional price. But for several years now, overall in the market I think the two real sleepers have been the Nokta. FORS CoRe and Relic devices.

I hope you find another good deal on a Relic and I will outfit you with four of them if I recall. Keep one ready with the small 5-inch and keep a second one for each of you ready with the mid-size search coil and you'll be ready to tackle any location. Might have to part with another detector to maybe?

Best of success finding and using another top quality performing unit.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

Fors Relic wanted.

D&P-OR 167 August 04, 2018 05:23PM

A 4th Nokta. Relic?

Monte 134 August 05, 2018 10:06AM

Re: A 4th Nokta. Relic?

D&P-OR 108 August 05, 2018 08:16PM

The Nokta Relic and Makro Racer 2 are kind of similar, in some ways, but also quite different.

Monte 108 August 06, 2018 03:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018