Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

→ Please, read the following requests. ←

February 26, 2019 07:59AM avatar
I will remind posters here and on other Brand-specific Forums to please, try to keep discussions product-related to this brand. Please, let's not go astray with additional chatter and get off-topic. I would appreciate it.

Also, when you post a reply, please type a specific reference you are addressing in the Subject: box.

If you are just making a short statement, such Congratulations, nice finds. or I really enjoyed your photos. or What model or settings were you using? and other brief comments or questions, just type that in the Subject: box. No other test is required and it will put an N/T at the end. That way readers don't waste time reading all the repeated original Subject headings only to see a brief text statement for the reply.

I'll make this same request on the other Brand-specific Forums as well.

The General Metal Detecting Forum would be the place to have posts about different brands or model comparisons, and other general discussions that are not Brand-specific topics.

'Thank You,' and enjoy discussing the Nokta / Makro Detection Technologies detectors and search coils on this Forum.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher:(1), Nokta-Makro:(3), Teknetics:(1), Tesoro:(4), White's:(1), XP:(1)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

→ Please, read the following requests. ←

Monte 164 February 26, 2019 07:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

WM6
Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018