Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm very partial to my Nokta FORS Relic & FORS CoRe and believe ...

March 12, 2019 08:21PM avatar
every savvy detectorist ought to own at least one of both models.grinning smiley

Glad to hear you're hanging onto the Relic, Del, as I know very well how they can perform afield. I have a few 'extra' models on-hand in new or as-new condition and that I am taking with me to a Metal Detecting Club Meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) evening in Bend Oregon. As the guest speaker I'll offer them up as examples of some of the better detectors on the market and that I personally enjoy using. One of them is a FORS Relic 2-coil package and, once they get to see a few demonstrations of why I enjoy them for dense iron nail plagued sites, somebody ought to snap it up from me.

Weather is changing for the better, quickly, starting tomorrow. By Sunday through Wednesday of next week we'll be in the low-to-mid 60° weather days with plenty of sunshine. We can't get into 'Lonesome Arch', 'Lost' or 'Lone Tree' yet due to a lot of snow, but it might just be a matter of a couple of weeks and we could have access. For now, OregonGregg & I will have to tough it out in 'Rippville' until we can find access to some vacant homesites or other old ??? What I can guarantee anyone is that my FORS Relic and FORS CoRe are at-the-ready and as equally eager to get out hunting as I am.

Never part with a proven performer.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher:(2), Nokta-Makro:(4), Teknetics:(2), Tesoro:(2), White's:(1)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Nokta Fors Relic

D&P-OR 104 March 12, 2019 01:21PM

I'm very partial to my Nokta FORS Relic & FORS CoRe and believe ...

Monte 78 March 12, 2019 08:21PM

Re: Nokta Fors Relic

OregonGregg 66 March 12, 2019 07:42PM

Re: Nokta Fors Relic

D&P-OR 65 March 12, 2019 07:47PM

My Very Own -

Rich (Utah) 79 March 12, 2019 03:58PM

Re: My Very Own -

D&P-OR 55 March 12, 2019 05:53PM

Re: My Very Own -

NWCindy 73 March 12, 2019 04:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018