Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Anfibio Quick Silver

July 16, 2019 05:34PM avatar
Congrats on yet another nice silver. I wish I would have ordered that machine instead of the MMK and worked with it a bit........but I hardly ever hunt sites that require an 11" coil................

But ya better be careful, a few months ago ya started a XP stampede .........now ya just might be starting an Anfibio one as well cool smiley

But for now, I'll just keep what I got for a while especially since I picked up a clean little Jeep Liberty. Sold the White GMC PU. Just wanted a clean little Jeep to drive around in. Won't be an off-road rig. ( Got my Red Chevy PU for that) If I wanna head to Phx etc in the winter months to visit a few friends it will be good for that and if I hit some slick roads I can just pop it in 4 wheel drive....plus it gets ok gas mileage. It is an 09 with 70K miles.

But I forgot its a Jeep and requires getting the wallet out more frequently. It developed a transmission fluid leak. Ok no biggie......wrong............

It was coming out of the AC Condenser/Trans Cooler radiator. So today I spent all day taking the whole front end off of that thing just to get to that.

I figured as much time and effort as it took to dismantle this thing I might as well replace the other parts that are now really easy to access.

So I have a new Radiator and AC Condensor Cooler coming. So while apart I put a new water pump and thermostat in and a new serpentine belt. Might as well spend the money now so I don't have to mess with it again hopefully for a long while grinning smiley

I just hope I can remember how the hell every thing goes back together,,,,,,,if not I might be trading it in towards a new Anfibio..........

Nokta CoRe & Relic
Makro Racer (R2 bit the bullet )
MXT & M6
Subject Author Views Posted

Anfibio Quick Silver Attachments

Kickindirt 137 July 15, 2019 09:13PM

OregonGregg 65 July 16, 2019 05:34PM

Remfire 61 July 16, 2019 09:56PM

I felt the Anfibio Multi was simply 'Quick to Impress.'

Monte 92 July 16, 2019 05:55AM

Re: I felt the Anfibio Multi was simply 'Quick to Impress.'

Kickindirt 73 July 16, 2019 11:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018