Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Coming soon ..... more fun! .... and even more fun!!

October 01, 2019 05:23PM
I hope that Relic is in as good of condition as it was when it was stolen Monte.-----Be careful making that drive over to pick it up.---You're not supposed to drive too far too fast---remember!-------Del
Monte
Yes, the Nokta / Makro Simplex+ is coming soon and I will guarantee anyone it is going to be a lot of fun to use. Ample features, in an attractive and simple-to-use package, and very, very affordable.

And for me, there's going to be even more fun and enjoyment. The Nokta FORS Relic package that was stolen with a lot of other detectors showed up on e-bay. Several people from across the US spotted it and called it to my attention. I just spoke with the vendor a short while ago and I'll be making the drive to the west-side of Oregon tomorrow and have it back inn my Detector Outfit on Thursday.smiling bouncing smiley

This is my relic that found my Large Cent in 'Lone Tree' and I'll be ready for it to get back to work finding me more in the future. Nothing like keeping my Detector Outfit well supplied with Nokta / Makro Detectors. thumbs up

Monte
Subject Author Views Posted

I'm excited about the Simplex+.smiling bouncing smiley

Monte 144 September 25, 2019 08:38AM

Coming soon ..... more fun! .... and even more fun!!

Monte 96 October 01, 2019 01:53PM

Kickindirt 61 October 01, 2019 05:56PM

D&P-OR 77 October 01, 2019 05:23PM

Re: I'm excited about the Simplex+.smiling bouncing smiley

jmaryt 83 September 25, 2019 01:15PM

Simplex review

Kraemer 137 September 25, 2019 12:37PM

Re: Simplex review

jmaryt 103 September 25, 2019 01:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018