Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey, Kickindirt ... Weather Covers needed!

March 17, 2020 08:29AM avatar
Sometimes we are forgetful, and when I got my terrific Impact, I totally spaced ordering the set of Environmental Covers.eye rolling smiley That ever happen to you? Where you forget something. I was out in a vacant lot under the process to clear it off fo construction. A lot of loose dust and dirt and debris and I'm the guy who super-pampers all his equipment ... and I didn't have the weather protection for my detectors, so ... Hey 'Kickindirt' !! ... Order me up a set and e-mail the $$$ to send you. I should have done that when I ordered the detector and coils from you, but forgot.

'Thank You,' and I appreciate the quick service with the last 5+ detectors I've ordered through you.

Monte

Reminder: The 'official' Spring starts Thursday so make sure you order up any detector or coils or accessories you need to be prepared for Detecting Season, and especially to have them in time for the June WTHO !!

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vanquish 540 / CoRe, Relic & Simplex + / Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX / XLT / ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

An old friend is back on the Team.thumbs up

Monte 209 March 15, 2020 09:06AM

Hey, Kickindirt ... Weather Covers needed!

Monte 111 March 17, 2020 08:29AM

Re: Hey, Kickindirt ... Weather Covers needed!

Kickindirt 103 March 17, 2020 10:06AM

Nokta / Makro are perfect.thumbs up I'm not into 'aftermarket' stuff. N/T

Monte 83 March 17, 2020 01:26PM

"Senior Moment"??

D&P-OR 122 March 17, 2020 09:00AM

Not sure? I don't remember. N/T

Monte 81 March 17, 2020 01:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018