Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Park - Old Park and the Field and Beach modes.

April 18, 2020 06:13AM avatar
It appears the new Park mode will allow a little slower sweep (a little more recovery time) with a little better depth of detection than the original Park mode which is a brisker-sweep (quicker recovery time), however they will both be a 'processed' 3-Tone mode.

Field mode and Beach mode are a 2-Tone mode (if you are Accepting the first 3 Ferrous Range segments like I do in the Beach mode), and function more like a 2-Tone audio on a CoRe, Relic, Racer 2, Impact and others which can produce improved detection depth, EXCEPT they are all VCO enhanced audio ... other than the Simplex + Beach mode which is NOT VCO enhanced.

So I don't see the New or Old Park mode with the processed 3-Tone providing the depth-of-detection of the 2-Tone Field or Beach modes.

Monte

....who is still waiting for a 5" DD, a 7" Concentric or some other good smaller-size coil for the Simplex +

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vanquish 540; CoRe, Relic, Impact & Simplex +; Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Simplex Update Released April 17 2020

SvenS 78 April 17, 2020 03:37PM

I'll update later today. However, they missed two things.sad smiley

Monte 75 April 18, 2020 12:12AM

Re: I'll update later today. However, they missed two things.sad smiley

SvenS 60 April 18, 2020 04:59AM

New Park - Old Park and the Field and Beach modes.

Monte 54 April 18, 2020 06:13AM

Re: New Park - Old Park and the Field and Beach modes.

SvenS 68 April 18, 2020 09:40AM

I just got home and have my Simplex + + on the back seat.

Monte 55 April 18, 2020 06:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018