Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gettin' Serious with the CoRe and the Relic . . .

April 23, 2020 04:44PM avatar
Monte
as do I, and Gregg and those-in-the-know.

The FORS CoRe and Relic shouldn't be much of a secret anymore, at least to anybody that frequents this forum. They are certainly detectors more capable than most for detecting in the old ghost towns and abandoned places of the Old West.

Monte
It is good to know you have a CoRe w/'OOR' for those times when site challenges can really get tough. CoRe, Relic, they're both get-serious Relic Hunting tools.thumbs upthumbs up

For the most part, when I do get time for detecting, I need to get down to business pretty quick. Fortunately, I've had time to get to know my 3 main detectors, the Deus, 800 and CoRe, pretty well, so I don't need to do a lot of fiddling around with settings and modes to figure out where they should be.

As for my FORS CoRe, the thing I like about it is that it is simple and effective. But not in a cheap, entry level detector way, because it isn't that at all. It's a detector that has an identity and knows what it is supposed to do.

As for June and the upcoming WTHO, I'll be showing up with my CoRe and the Deus. (provided Nevada allows motel / hotel accommodations and eating establishments are open for Junes' WTHO)

Rich -

It's YOU that makes the difference.
Subject Author Views Posted

Hey, Minelab Equinox users ... I like Park 1 mode.smiling bouncing smiley

Monte 214 April 19, 2020 09:00AM

Dabbling with Park 1

UtahRich 131 April 20, 2020 09:19PM

"I enjoy my CoRe out in the stix amongst the ghosts. ."..

Monte 120 April 21, 2020 01:39PM

Gettin' Serious with the CoRe and the Relic . . .

UtahRich 125 April 23, 2020 04:44PM

Re: Hey, Minelab Equinox users ... I like Park 1 mode.smiling bouncing smiley

SvenS 129 April 19, 2020 03:40PM

My Simplex + traveled with me today, just incase.

Monte 135 April 19, 2020 05:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 58
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020