Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I sent another e-mail today and hope Dilek answers here.

May 14, 2020 01:05PM
Good for you Monte--maybe we will get an answer from Dilek in this regard.------Not to be brutal---but---as it stands right now (to me) the Simplex+ is just another detector with a too large/heavy coil that makes for an unbalanced detector than so many of us would want to use it for.---And it's not just the Simplex+---it's the same thing with the Equinox (or Vanquish) with their large stock coils.----At least with the E & V, you do have small coils to choose from.-----When/if Nokta comes out with small(er) coils for it then it should be a different ball game--let's hope so.-----Their silence regarding this is hard to figure though--perhaps they are having design issues?-----In any case---it seems to be taking much longer for them to come out with a smaller coil for it than with their other offerings.----------Del
Monte
I'm really enjoying my Simplex + but need a smaller coil or two as soon as possible. Just too much dense iron debris in so many places we like to search. Crossing my fingers for a 5" DD and hopefully a 7" Concentric as well.

Monte
Subject Author Views Posted

Where are they?

SvenS 202 May 14, 2020 03:21AM

I sent another e-mail today and hope Dilek answers here.

Monte 129 May 14, 2020 10:52AM

Sodbuster 122 May 14, 2020 06:35PM

Kickindirt 123 May 14, 2020 06:12PM

D&P-OR 130 May 14, 2020 01:05PM

Re: Where are they?

D&P-OR 133 May 14, 2020 05:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020