Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Overall not a bad review.

May 29, 2020 12:47AM avatar
He wasn't pushing a particular brand, just Kellyco who provided him the Nokta FORS CoRe he evaluated. I did notice that he was working the coil more slowly and methodically than I see a lot of people hunt. He overlapped quite a bit as well, and that is a good thing to do, plus he was making smaller steps.

I would like to have read all the settings he used, but he summarized the FORS CoRe very well. Light-feeling and comfortable, excellent target response on coins, impressive depth of detection, etc.

Thanks for posting the linkthumbs up There will be several of us attending the 12th WTHO next week who own and use the FORS CoRe, as well as FORS Relic, for the dense Iron Nail and other debris townsites we enjoy hunting. This video is like reminder or refresher course.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vista 'X' / Vanquish 540 / CoRe, Relic & Simplex + / Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX / XLT / ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Hoover Boys review of the Nokta/Makro fors core lol

Kickindirt 92 May 28, 2020 11:06AM

Hoover Boys review Nokta FORS CoRe

UtahRich 42 May 29, 2020 06:11PM

Overall not a bad review.

Monte 45 May 29, 2020 12:47AM

Re: Overall not a bad review.

Kickindirt 45 May 29, 2020 02:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018