Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'd be careful who I ordered from.

June 01, 2020 12:29PM avatar
I never been a fan of ordering through kellyco however if you do talk to someone there to get a coil double check and make sure it's a correct coil. That small coil for your unit could either be the black colored out of round coil for the CoRe or if you prefer white you could get the same out of round coil that was used on the FORS Gold. Not the 19 kilohertz Gold Plus but the 15 kilohertz gold. That's the small coil I use on mine because I like the white color to visually follow it when I'm working Brushy trash year is and get the coil in and under and around Sagebrush and other vegetation.

How much do they want for that coil and shipping to get it to you? I know Oregon Greg has a couple of extra small coils and he might be willing to part with one.

I'm down here in Nevada and we've been checking some of the sites before the outing starts to see the weed and brush conditions. We're also looking for any new sites and detecting for an hour or so at ⁰] different places. I'll probably head out this afternoon and put my CoRe with 'OOR' to work. thumbs up

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vista 'X' / Vanquish 540 / CoRe, Relic & Simplex + / Bandido II µMAX & Silver Sabre µMAX / XLT / ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Pulled the trigger on a FORS Coresmiling bouncing smiley

Druid 77 May 31, 2020 12:40PM

The number one must have coil is the 4.7 by 5. 2 Double D that I call an 'OOR'

Monte 51 May 31, 2020 05:57PM

Re: The number one must have coil is the 4.7 by 5. 2 Double D that I call an 'OOR'

Druid 47 May 31, 2020 08:51PM

I'd be careful who I ordered from.

Monte 88 June 01, 2020 12:29PM

Re: I'd be careful who I ordered from. Yep, got bad news this morningsad smiley

Druid 62 June 01, 2020 06:02PM

Bummersad smiley I guess I'll go back to keeping a watchful eye for a choice specimen.

Monte 52 June 02, 2020 01:23AM

Re: Bummersad smiley I guess I'll go back to keeping a watchful eye for a choice specimen.

Druid 42 June 02, 2020 09:35AM

Re: Bummersad smiley I guess I'll go back to keeping a watchful eye for a choice specimen.

OregonGregg 42 June 07, 2020 11:24AM

Druid 46 June 08, 2020 09:05AM

OregonGregg 40 June 08, 2020 01:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018