Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bummersad smiley I guess I'll go back to keeping a watchful eye for a choice specimen.

June 02, 2020 01:23AM avatar
The WTHO starts tomorrow, Wednesday morning, and my main use units for these dense iron littered ghost towns are, once again, the Nokta CoRe and Relic. I never with a brand new 5 inch double DIN 7-inch concentric travel anywhere that calls for serious detecting without them.

Although I am acquiring one more detector later today, a second Simplex Plus, I still have a few I'm sending out even though they've seen less than an hour and a half use when I bought them brand new. I just at that point in life when I can't put in the time and effort like I used to.

When do they close is an XP orx and the other is the Impact with a brand-new 5 inch Double D and 7 inch concentric. One of my favorite detectors, but I just have to trim things out in order to keep detecting a little bit longer.

How to keep a watchful eye for a really nice unit for you. Best of luck when you get out hunting again, and I wish you were down here to join us on this outing

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vanquish 540 / CoRe, Relic & Simplex + / Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX / XLT / ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Pulled the trigger on a FORS Coresmiling bouncing smiley

Druid 85 May 31, 2020 12:40PM

The number one must have coil is the 4.7 by 5. 2 Double D that I call an 'OOR'

Monte 54 May 31, 2020 05:57PM

Re: The number one must have coil is the 4.7 by 5. 2 Double D that I call an 'OOR'

Druid 51 May 31, 2020 08:51PM

I'd be careful who I ordered from.

Monte 94 June 01, 2020 12:29PM

Re: I'd be careful who I ordered from. Yep, got bad news this morningsad smiley

Druid 67 June 01, 2020 06:02PM

Bummersad smiley I guess I'll go back to keeping a watchful eye for a choice specimen.

Monte 54 June 02, 2020 01:23AM

Re: Bummersad smiley I guess I'll go back to keeping a watchful eye for a choice specimen.

Druid 47 June 02, 2020 09:35AM

Re: Bummersad smiley I guess I'll go back to keeping a watchful eye for a choice specimen.

OregonGregg 47 June 07, 2020 11:24AM

Druid 51 June 08, 2020 09:05AM

OregonGregg 46 June 08, 2020 01:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018