Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

16 Grandchildren, but not all would be into metal detecting.thinking

July 07, 2020 06:24PM avatar
So I've been considering just which 'HOARD' series models I might want for the younger ones who might enjoy it.

Some of them are in their early-to-mid 20's, and I seldom hear from them or many of the younger ones ... as wayward as they are. My oldest son, Monte Jr., already has two extra 'entry level' detectors for the three kids at home but the oldest and likely younger teen would be more interested in an upscale detector these days, and as scattered-out as most of the other family members are, I can only see picking up two, maybe three of these new models when released.

The Mini Hoard would be he simple 2-Tone model that would be very easy-to-use and probably 'just right' for my youngest grand-daughter, but if the Midi Hoard ends up being a 3-Tone model, like I would imagine with the 3 visual ID boxes, it might make a very good transition model for a couple of the older 'kids' while they still are, and prepare them for making the transition to a better, more-featured model teenage-to-adult level detector.

They also do a few more things with friends their age, so I might need to consider adding two of the Midi Hoards to have on-hand so they and a fried can both join in the fun.thumbs up

Looking forward to more model information to be released.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Fisher F5; Garrett Apex; Minelab Vanquish 540; Nokta / Makro FORS CoRe, FORS Relic & Simplex +;
Teknetics T2+; Tesoro Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; White's XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive -- ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' -- MS-3 Z-Lynk -- ML-80 -- N/M Green Edition
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Have grandkids? Or kids yourself? New Waterproof Mini and Midi

SvenS 128 July 07, 2020 04:07AM

Another bold move forward from Nokta / Makro.

Monte 100 July 07, 2020 07:45AM

16 Grandchildren, but not all would be into metal detecting.thinking

Monte 89 July 07, 2020 06:24PM

We will await your evaluation !!!

OregonGregg 89 July 07, 2020 01:27PM

Nope, smiling faces and thumbs up ... but double on a CoRe or Relic. N/T

Monte 84 July 07, 2020 02:30PM

Re: Have grandkids? Or kids yourself? New Waterproof Mini and Midi

WM6 88 July 07, 2020 04:34AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 58
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020