Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fall is in the air so I'm working on my Christmas shopping budget.

October 16, 2021 08:32AM avatar
All of the new sources are alerting consumers that due to the Covid situation there are a lot of shortages in shipping from other countries or unloading ships and cargo trailers and getting things moved around such that there will be a lot of empty shelves and unavailable toys for kids. So a lot of goods may arrive late so it's difficult to prepare for Christmas shopping to be on time.

This might also relate to the design and production of metal detectors. Not any interference or delay due to the coronavirus, just a delay or unknown release date for a new detector.

I am referring to the long anticipated Nokta / Makro SMF models. Dilek let us know they were redoing some things and updating what they had, so a delayed release was expected. However, there is no doubt in my mind that they are busily working on this device, and will certainly be offering a good, smaller-size coil at introduction, therefore I am planning my own Christmas gift to myself, be it early or late, to have a get-a-way plan. Have a few sites located and be ready-to-go once I have the new, unnamed, device in-hand.

The new SMF from them is the only detector I have any interest in at this time, and I am anxious to put it to the test against my current outfit, and get with a couple of others who use a competitor's model.

'Tis the season ... to prepare for fun!

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Fall is in the air so I'm working on my Christmas shopping budget.

Monte 141 October 16, 2021 08:32AM

Man Christmas would be nice if its available even then.

Kickindirt 83 October 16, 2021 10:20PM

I just hope they pay attention to search Coil design.

Monte 75 October 17, 2021 06:11AM

Christmas Gifts _NOKTA SMF

UtahRich 95 October 16, 2021 09:26AM

Re: Christmas Gifts _NOKTA SMF

D&P-OR 93 October 16, 2021 08:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 38
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021