Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My latest info is the same as before.sad smiley

October 21, 2021 07:55AM avatar
** NEL announced Nokta / Makr out Fecemb of 2020.ero coils for the simplex.

** Their website stated they would be out December of 2020.

** I was in direct communication with the Owner of NEL last year when I got their 5" Sharp coil for the Garrett Apex, and I inquired twice about the Simplex coils. His response was that they would be delayed and not available until maybe January of this year.

** In two conversations with Dilek about that same time and slightly later, letting her know I would like a 5" for the obably won't because they didn't give the 'code' to NEL.I Simplex, she said they were not going to make one. When I stated I would have to get one from NEL, she told me I probably wouldn't because they never gave the 'code' to them. They only gave it to Detech, and that was only to make their 13" Ultimate coil, and no others.

** I have since sent two e-mails to the NEL owner asking for clarification and a due date. I never received a reply.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Inca .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

NEL coils for Simplex+

VeroLonnie 808 October 21, 2021 07:31AM

My latest info is the same as before.sad smiley

Monte 354 October 21, 2021 07:55AM

Gotcha. Thanks Monte. N/T

VeroLonnie 267 October 21, 2021 10:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14