Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My latest info is the same as before.sad smiley

October 21, 2021 07:55AM avatar
** NEL announced Nokta / Makr out Fecemb of 2020.ero coils for the simplex.

** Their website stated they would be out December of 2020.

** I was in direct communication with the Owner of NEL last year when I got their 5" Sharp coil for the Garrett Apex, and I inquired twice about the Simplex coils. His response was that they would be delayed and not available until maybe January of this year.

** In two conversations with Dilek about that same time and slightly later, letting her know I would like a 5" for the obably won't because they didn't give the 'code' to NEL.I Simplex, she said they were not going to make one. When I stated I would have to get one from NEL, she told me I probably wouldn't because they never gave the 'code' to them. They only gave it to Detech, and that was only to make their 13" Ultimate coil, and no others.

** I have since sent two e-mails to the NEL owner asking for clarification and a due date. I never received a reply.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

NEL coils for Simplex+

VeroLonnie 100 October 21, 2021 07:31AM

My latest info is the same as before.sad smiley

Monte 72 October 21, 2021 07:55AM

Gotcha. Thanks Monte. N/T

VeroLonnie 50 October 21, 2021 10:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021