Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have to admit, the Nokta Legend and Simplex + are ...

December 31, 2022 09:29PM avatar
some of the best-priced, best-value detectors on the market today. Especially if you get the right accessory coils for them for the task-at-hand.

I talked with a lot of people when in the hospital about metal detectors and detecting, plus the van drive who brought me home. He's rounded up a half-dozen people for a seminar I will likely do in January. Some have taken on the new Nokta models and have positive things to say, but then there are a couple who have very inferior Made-in-China units.

I know how good the Simplex + is, especially with the 5X9½ DD, but several are liking the Legend with 6" coil. Hopefully, Nokta's most recent effort to get units evaluated by end-users and not some of the testers they had ought to be good.

Anyone get a new detector, any brand, for Christmas?

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Silver Sabre µMAX .. Bandido II µMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Have to admit, the Nokta Legend and Simplex + are ...

Monte 108 December 31, 2022 09:29PM

Re: Have to admit, the Nokta Legend and Simplex + are ...

kac 85 December 31, 2022 11:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 38