Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You are welcome, and the FORS CoRe quickly became my most used detector, too.

February 09, 2018 09:54AM avatar
That was three years and a month ago and, to this day, it is still one of my favorite detectors to use. I have my 2nd hanging on the den wall and #1 CoRe with the 'OOR' coil mounted it in my vehicle and ready to join the fun today in a really trashy old-use site. I have a very nice set of detectors in my Regular-Use Detector Team and the CoRe gets grabbed with regularity.

Glad you are enjoying and learning more about the CoRe. Too bad you live farther away and can't make one of the Welcome-to-Hunt Outings this year here in Oregon and two in Nevada. It takes a decent-performing detector to confront the challenges these various sites hold in store for us, especially with the dense iron debris and abundant rusty tin, but the CoRe has been one of my favorite detectors to use for that tough Relic Hunting environment.

Matter of fact, all of my Nokta (Impact, Relic and CoRe) and Makro (Racer 2 and Multi-Kruzer) devices are tough to beat when it comes to dealing with the old gold mining and railroading era ghost towns.

You're now part of the Corps of Nokta users who get to the Core of the serious detecting with a reliable CoRe in-hand. smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

Fors CoRe

Rey Soldado 249 February 08, 2018 07:54PM

You are welcome, and the FORS CoRe quickly became my most used detector, too.

Monte 184 February 09, 2018 09:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018