Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smiling bouncing smiley Nokta/Makro Anfibio 'series' discussions are soon to get lively!

September 18, 2018 11:54AM avatar
I have included the word 'series' in my posts following the word Anfibio in different Forum replies but readers didn't seem to catch it. Dilek recently included the word in a recent forum post as well.

Those of us who are Anfibio 'testers' haven't been give the OK to discuss this new product yet, and remember, it will not be released until next month so there just might be a few software tweaks they are making. But just a little while ago I checked for an update on the website and it was there on their Home page: Anfibio 'series' announcing the THREE new Anfibio models!

Yes, not just the Anfibio Multi with three selectable frequencies like the Impact, but also an Anfibio 14 that operates at 14 kHz as a replacement for the FORS CoRe, and the Anfibio 19 which replaces the FORS Relic in their line-up. So you do not have to have a multi-selectable frequency model if you are comfortable with only one of the two single operating frequencies. thumbs up This is exactly what I wish they would have done with the Impact after it was released as only a selectable Multi-Frequency device.

More info will come, and 'testers' will get the A-OK to openly discuss the different models, but I can tell you that all three of them do not share the same search modes and adjustment features. I don't mind having ample adjustments, but I also like 'Simple' combined with 'Function' and 'Performance' and was pleased to receive the test sample I got. It fit in well with the bulk of the hunting I like to do. smiling smiley

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

New information from Nokta / Makro at Detectival in the UK.

Monte 176 September 15, 2018 09:12PM

Re: New information from Nokta / Makro at Detectival in the UK.

Timbertodd 89 September 22, 2018 10:33AM

Interested in one or two new-to-you detectors?

Monte 111 September 22, 2018 05:49PM

Re: Interested in one or two new-to-you detectors?

Timbertodd 69 September 22, 2018 06:30PM

I'll be glad to make a Nokta & Makro appearance. smiling smiley

Monte 67 September 22, 2018 07:02PM

smiling bouncing smiley Nokta/Makro Anfibio 'series' discussions are soon to get lively!

Monte 132 September 18, 2018 11:54AM

Re: smiling bouncing smiley Nokta/Makro Anfibio 'series' discussions are soon to get lively!

GISGUY 112 September 18, 2018 04:26PM

Re: smiling bouncing smiley Nokta/Makro Anfibio 'series' discussions are soon to get lively!

SvenS 114 September 19, 2018 09:01PM

I have to agree with SvenS regarding detector aquisition.

Monte 85 September 20, 2018 03:39PM

Good questions, so let me share this.

Monte 98 September 19, 2018 03:01AM

Anphibio -

Rich (Utah) 100 September 19, 2018 01:56PM

Anfibio ... Well thought out physical packaging.

Monte 95 September 19, 2018 05:22PM

Anfibio 'series' discussions - Stay Tuned !

Rich (Utah) 105 September 18, 2018 01:09PM

Speaking of new information....

GISGUY 109 September 17, 2018 10:58AM

Dilek showed some of the soon-to-be-released models and more.

Monte 109 September 16, 2018 04:03AM

Re: Dilek showed some of the soon-to-be-released models and more.

GISGUY 94 September 17, 2018 10:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018