Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I corrected my moment of delusion.

October 13, 2018 08:29AM avatar
That moment came when I figured I had a decent enough detector outfit and I traded off my back-up and customized Edge Blue FORS Relic fore a White's MX Sport just a few months ago. I immediately missed it and with the MX-7 I didn't really need the MX Sport and it's long gone. The fellow only had the Relic a few days and it was traded to D&P-OR. I had a choice condition Teknetics T2 SE Ltd. package I just received on a trade and coincidently Del e-mailed and asked if I still had the F19 I was trying to sell or trade. Nope, I traded it .... for this choice T2 package!

I let Del know I sure missed my custom powder coated Relic and 5X9½ open-frame coil, and sent photos of the T2 package I just got in to see if he was interested in a trade. Well he said yes and that was Thursday evening. I drove up dark and early (the sun wasn't up yet) yesterday morning for a visit with Del & Patsy and to handle the swap.

So my moment of delusion, when I thought I could get by without one of my favorite detectors, has now been corrected and I am quite satisfied. A 'Thank-You' to Del & Patsy for that opportunity.smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float (PS: Those are Diet Dr. Pepper Floats, not beer.)

Effective immediately, my main-use Relic w/5" DD joined my 'Back-Seat Foursome' with CoRe w/'OOR' DD, Omega 8K w/7" Concentric and Bandido II microMAX w/6" Concentric as my regular-carry detectors to tackle any Coin Hunting or Relic Hunting opportunity that presents itself. I now can rest assured that I have one duplicate of each specimen on my den wall with my other Detector Team models that are just solos.

Now that I feel a lot better, about my detector outfit, I can head out and enjoy some detecting before wintry weather arrives. No more moments of confusion or delusion for this guy! I encourage anyone considering letting a proven and favorite model go to pause and think it through. Make sure so you won't regret it later.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

I corrected my moment of delusion.

Monte 123 October 13, 2018 08:29AM

Re: I corrected my moment of delusion.

D&P-OR 83 October 17, 2018 06:59AM

D&P, glad you had at least some success.

Monte 67 October 17, 2018 08:22AM

Re: D&P, glad you had at least some success.

D&P-OR 66 October 17, 2018 03:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018