Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for an XLT? Get that BigFoot coil mounted on the right detector!

June 29, 2019 11:49PM avatar
The VDI numbers, and some other things, will be off with the Vx3 or V3i, but if it's the 6.59 version BigFoot, then an XLT would make a good combination for it. So it you're shopping for an 'OK' condition XLT, just drop me a line or give me a call. I've been 'readjusting' my regular-Use Detector Outfit this year and errantly let a very nice condition XLT go.

I found over half of my silver coins with it last year using my preferred coil, the white-colored Blue Max 600, a 6½" Concentric. I let that coil go as well, like a knuckle-head, so when I was buying, selling, trading early in 2019 and could notice I have regained a percentage of my right shoulder & arm strength and mobility I started latching onto detector here and there.

One that I got is a mostly really good XLT e-series I paid $235 for, with 950 coil, and I then spent $90 to add a 6½" Concentric coil to the package. Coils are very good to practically new, and the detector really isn't that bad except for a little ding and paint chip in a spot or two. It looks better than about 90% of the XLT's I encounter these days, but it is an excess detector I need to sell.

I pamper all my detectors, and have since '71, and even my Regular-Use Team look very clean and tidy, even to pass as a Dealer's Demo units. Well, I made a trade for a near pristine XLT e-series ('Thank You' UtahRichsmileys with diet Dr. Pepper float) in May and I only need one. And while I've said it before, this time I mean it .... 'This XLT is going no-where and will be around until I can no longer go detecting!' I have the 950 and 8" Concentric coils in my Accessory Coil Tote and keep a 6½" Concentric mounted full-time and ready-to-go.

So I'm going to sell the other XLT w/stock 950 and the 6½" Concentric I bought for it for $350. The 2-coil package, delivered in the lower 48 states for $350, and ready to accept a BigFoot coil if someone has a burning desire. Interested? Just drop me an e-mail to either address.

If you are one of the BigFoot fans for park-like and sports field coverage, now's the time to do it right. Those coils are not easy to come by.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher: 1, Nokta-Makro: 3, Teknetics: 1, Tesoro: 2, White's: 2, XP: 1
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Bigfoot coil on VX3/V3I

Kraemer 155 June 27, 2019 02:23PM

Bigfoot coil on VX3/V3I

UtahRich 94 June 29, 2019 03:53AM

Surprised to read of that Bigfoot working on a 'Spectra' series model.

Monte 100 June 29, 2019 05:37AM

Re: Surprised to read of that Bigfoot working on a 'Spectra' series model.

Kraemer 92 June 29, 2019 08:31AM

Looking for an XLT? Get that BigFoot coil mounted on the right detector!

Monte 115 June 29, 2019 11:49PM

Found an XLT and am waiting for it now!

Kraemer 80 July 01, 2019 10:32AM

I bought my XLT new in 1994 when they first went on sale.

Hombre 90 July 04, 2019 07:30PM

XLT .

Kraemer 83 July 05, 2019 05:52PM

Enjoying my XLT and getting the most out of it.

Monte 87 July 06, 2019 07:55AM

I also got my 1st XLT in June of '94.

Monte 92 July 05, 2019 02:26AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018