Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Whites customer service

August 03, 2019 07:22PM
I totally agree Jack.----Whites Service Dept. is second to none!-----One case in point: My beloved TRX pinpointer finally gave up the ghost.----I contacted Todd at Whites & I told him that it was waaaay out of warranty but I would like to get it fixed (on/off switch).-----He said "send it in, I'll take care of it"-----Within a very reasonable length of time, I get a box from Whites & lo & behold---a spankin new TRX--papers & all.-------How cool is that?-----I started out with Whites & Compass----Compass is gone--I surely hope Whites can survive this tough competitive market place these days.----------Del
Kraemer
At the risk of sounding like a broken record I had to put a shout out as to how great Whites service department really is. I had never had anything break or go bad so just never had any experiences with Whites. Recently had them go over my V3I and threw in the headphones that I bought the rehab kit but my fat fingers couldn’t do it. They returned a brand new set! Also upgraded a couple coils to the V-rated versions. These guys cannot be replaced. Holley the lady you talk to is the most pleasant, accommodating person I’ve ever encountered. I enjoy using Whites because there built like a tank and work very well. I only hope this fine American company can find a way to survive in today’s competitive marketplace. If there’s a Hall of Fame in services Whites would be at the top!
Your mileage may vary Jack
Subject Author Views Posted

Whites customer service

Kraemer 146 August 03, 2019 03:36PM

RickUK 121 August 05, 2019 05:01AM

D&P-OR 96 August 03, 2019 07:22PM

jmaryt 167 August 03, 2019 07:35PM

D&P-OR 152 August 03, 2019 09:15PM

A corrected version, by personal requests.

jmaryt 185 August 05, 2019 10:13AM

silverhound2 133 August 05, 2019 06:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018