Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Whites customer service

August 05, 2019 05:01AM
Have been a loyal Whites owner for many years and customer service in Scotland have been about as good as it get,not that i have any any of my machines breaking down or anything major,they would have almost certainly have gone the extra mile and helped me out.

Only really needed them for very minor things like say coil stickers and those trivial little things and they have just stuck small items in a jiffy bag or envelope and shipped them our for free.

Although i still own my DFX,IDX Pro and my baby the last TDI Pro sold here in the UK,i never us these machines any more,because apart from the TDI they are basically outdated and they have not kept up with the times,would i buy another detector from Whites although customer service is top notch,my reply would be no.This is just my personal opinion you cannot stay in business with just a good customer service department,its a general all round package ie produce the machines that folks want not what they think they want and also a good customer support and also accessories that folks want as well.

Of course i hope i am totally wrong but Whites are/will go exactly the same way as Tesoro did,they had the best customer service as well as the lifetime warranty but of course the rest is history as they say and they are just a 'has been',Whites will be next and then Garrett will be aswell.

Customer service is fine and most detector manufactures loyal owners will always praise that particular brands service department,but if they rest on ones laurels in this fast changing detector market then customer service means absolutely nothing what so ever.
Subject Author Views Posted

Whites customer service

Kraemer 146 August 03, 2019 03:36PM

RickUK 120 August 05, 2019 05:01AM

D&P-OR 96 August 03, 2019 07:22PM

jmaryt 167 August 03, 2019 07:35PM

D&P-OR 151 August 03, 2019 09:15PM

A corrected version, by personal requests.

jmaryt 185 August 05, 2019 10:13AM

silverhound2 133 August 05, 2019 06:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018