Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'zincoln' ... One of only two I've known.

March 31, 2020 01:40AM avatar
Brian, Congratulations on your success and for just getting out there to detect.

The White's Forum would be close to dead, in the way of loyal White's users who find stuff and post here, if it wasn't for you and your V3i and MX Sport. And when I say One of only Two I've known, I am referring to people who put in the time to learn to like the V3i. The other was an engineer and he passed away a while ago so you're it. The only guy I know who uses that device and like it. I'm in the category of knowing what the functions are and the available search coils, but I'm over in the group of hobbyists and avid detectorists that doesn't care for that model.

I think one of the things that comes to light is that it suggests you are a very patient person. Patient enough to put in the time to learn it, patient enough to want to spend ample time afield, and that's commendable. On top of that you even make good and interesting finds with it, so I think I'll have to give credit to 'location, location, location' for some of the V3i's success record. Another tip-of-the-hat that goes to you for finding the sites.

I always know you're going to come up with something good to post on this Forum. I wish you continued success afield, and for the outing ahead in about 5 weeks with OregonGregg. My guess is you'll use the V3i but the bulk of your success will be with the MX Sport. At least you're getting out and having some 'fun.'

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vanquish 540; CoRe, Relic, Impact & Simplex +; Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Bushwacking with the V3i Attachments

zincoln 167 March 29, 2020 06:41PM

'zincoln' ... One of only two I've known.

Monte 86 March 31, 2020 01:40AM

Thx Monte!

zincoln 59 March 31, 2020 08:55PM

"I'm an engineer and problem solver," ... A heppy 'blend' of patient & stubborn.smiling smiley N/T

Monte 50 April 01, 2020 01:12AM

Re: Bushwacking with the V3i

NWCindy 61 March 30, 2020 01:54PM

Kickindirt 70 March 30, 2020 07:54AM

zincoln 70 March 30, 2020 08:49AM

Western Union thumbs up

UtahRich 56 March 31, 2020 10:00AM

Bushwacking with the V3i

UtahRich 71 March 29, 2020 10:31PM

OregonGregg 77 March 30, 2020 05:03AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018