Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One of the latest White's multi-model product tests.

May 20, 2020 03:57AM avatar
That's right, we don't only see recent factory videos from Garrett with identified people like the Steve N., the CEO, or Steve M. the Marketing Director, or Brant W., the Lead Design Engineer. There are other You Tube Videos from other long-time detector manufacturer's, too. here's the latest I just noticed this morning from White's and it's dated just one month ago today, April 20th, 2020

It says it is by: White's .. "The best metal detectors on the planet."

It was posted just one month ago and says: "Testing our V3i, MXT All Pro, GMX, 24K and MX7 with 2 gold nuggets." A current 5 model review, using two different size gold nuggets. There is absolutely no name mentioned or title of the young gal wearing a White's T-shirt aas the only individual doing this test. Now, I don't want to be completely negative about the video, or a young gal doing a product test in bare feet because OSHA might frown on that on-the-job attire, so I will say something very positive, and I'm very honest here when I mention she speaks slowly and clearly which is a lot better than many videos I watch. Some folks speak way too briskly, slur their words, or have poor grammar.

Now, what doesn't make sense, at least to me, is that they compared these models using their stock coil, but were using gold nuggets samples. It would have made a lot more sense to mount a 'proper' size and type coil on each model in order to demonstrate their true abilities should they be used for Gold Nugget Hunting.

So among the unmentioned or unknown, such as all the settings used and the name or title of the demonstrator, we also have not been informed of which planet they are referring to.eye popping smiley

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vanquish 540; CoRe, Relic, Impact & Simplex +; Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

One of the latest White's multi-model product tests.

Monte 101 May 20, 2020 03:57AM

Re: One of the latest White's multi-model product tests.

zincoln 58 May 20, 2020 10:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018