Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Name Recognition

October 26, 2020 10:13PM avatar
Monte -

Name recognition is WORTH A LOT OF MONEY.

I 'm now curious what you would have named Tesoro if you had won the lottery?

Rich -

Monte

I wouldn't let the White's name continue because they had their chance to stay alive and in business. They had their chance to upgrade their facility to match Garrett and Minelab and Nokta / Makro, but they didn't. They had a chance to adjust their retail prices like other manufacturers have done in order to bring their product line in closer competition with their competitor's ... but they didn't. They have had a really terrible over-all product line for a long time with over-priced under-performers in the low-end group, and failed to really promote and compete with a lot of their better models.

For too many years toward the end they were revolving-door with engineers and CEO's rotating in and rotating out with no dedicated CEO for the last few years. And since Carl, who has been their engineer who has lasted very long or done anything of note?

Just my opinions now that Garrett is making some moves to step it up, and White's has slowly been dying, for quite some time now.

Monte

Just One More Good Target Before I Go . . . .
Subject Author Views Posted

Whites=Garrett

SvenS 60 October 26, 2020 05:15AM

Re: Whites=Garrett

mxt sniper 47 October 26, 2020 12:04PM

Personally, I think it should be ....

Monte 58 October 26, 2020 01:53PM

Name Recognition

UtahRich 44 October 26, 2020 10:13PM

I'm now curious what you would have named Tesoro if you had won the lottery?thinking

Monte 41 October 27, 2020 12:10PM

A little Bassackwards . . . LOL

UtahRich 38 October 27, 2020 06:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 632 on November 18, 2020