Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am 6-out-of-8 when it comes to Discontinued models.

January 04, 2023 04:56PM avatar
coin spader
I was cruising around ebay and spotted a nice bone stock IDX that looked liked it had been used once and then put away, payed a couple hundred for it which may be kind of high but I pulled the trigger being that it was in such nice shape. I have the Blue Max Snooper coil and the 6 inch Blue Max coil already that I use with my Classic 3 plus so I am pretty set as far as coils go. I know the new tech Multi frequency detectors are all the rage right now but I still like to get out with the vintage detectors and enjoy some simply relaxing detecting, plus I am pretty much a Whites fanatic and have always loved the Whites machines. Happy New year everybody. cool smiley

There's nothing wrong with having a quality-built detector with the best coils to take on some of life's challenges, and White's IDX Pro is definitely one of them. Especially when you have the coils that are needed already. Nice addition to your outfit, and I wish you all the best of success in this new year.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Legend .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Picked up a closet queen Classic IDX

coin spader 57 January 04, 2023 04:23AM

I am 6-out-of-8 when it comes to Discontinued models.

Monte 63 January 04, 2023 04:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20