Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smiling bouncing smiley MX Sport and MX-7 fans. The 'SIX SHOOTER' coil has arrived!

March 15, 2018 04:46PM avatar
[www.whiteselectronics.com]

Take a look at the new addition to White's search coil offerings for the MX-7 and MX Sport. I enjoy my 6½" Concentric coils, and have for decades. I have also enjoyed using my 'prototype' coil on my 1st MX-7. I have all but one coil for the MX-7's, and I now have three of those devices in my Regular-Use Detector Team. Now I need to get one of these brand new coils. Why, if I already have one?

Click on the link and look at the side-view of the new SIX SHOOTER Concentric coil. They no longer are the 'bowl-type shape. This coil is now a thinner design with a flat bottom and, to me, looks much better than the older style they have used for decades.

I just came in from a detecting jaunt and checked my e-mail and would like to give a 'Thank You' to Tom Boykin at White's for the heads-up on this new coil introduction.

Now YOU get to enjoy a great coil on your MX Sport or MX-7 that I have enjoyed for three months. I just need to get the new thin-body designed coil. It never hurts to have two of a great thing.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2018 11:47PM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

smiling bouncing smiley MX Sport and MX-7 fans. The 'SIX SHOOTER' coil has arrived!

Monte 369 March 15, 2018 04:46PM

pair of six shooters Attachments

Onearmwilly 217 March 21, 2018 10:03PM

'Six Shooter' kind of surprised me.

Monte 218 March 22, 2018 03:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018